The following guidelines will be followed by all wrestlers, parents, coaches and board members:
- The safety of each wrestler is RWC’s top priority
- Wrestlers, coaches, parents, and other spectators are expected to exhibit exemplary sportsmanship, whether winning or losing. Coaches and board members will be role models for this and set clear expectations.
- RWC will help wrestlers increase endurance, strength and balance to achieve higher levels of fitness.
- The wrestlers will learn the basic skills of wrestling and build on these skills each season.
- The coaches will keep the practices fun to maintain a high level of enthusiasm.